Cedar Valley Friends of the Family offers comprehensive crisis services and support to victims of labor and sex trafficking across our 14-county region. Certified victim advocates are available to offer and coordinate a variety of services, including, but not limited to:
- 24/7 crisis hotline for information, safety planning, and resources
- 24/7 access to emergency shelter
- case management and community advocacy
- relocation and family reunification support
- crisis housing assistance
- information and referral to services such as mental health counseling, food assistance, etc.
- training and technical assistance for allied partners such as law enforcement, faith communities, and mental health professionals
For Our Partners
White Dove Society: The White Dove Society is made up of an interfaith alliance of congregations who have a heart for social justice. The members of this society give both financially and through skills-based volunteerism that directly support victims of human trafficking. They are also distinct in the fact that they offer short term housing in rural areas for victims. For more information about becoming a member of this elite society please contact our Anti-Human Trafficking Manager at email@example.com
To request a speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cedar Valley Friends of the Family is dedicated to providing meaningful and quality services to persons regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, ability, marital status, socio-economic status, and religion. We celebrate diversity and strive to meet each individual’s culturally specific needs. Our agency embraces these same beliefs in our employment practices, and encourage all interested persons to respond to job postings regardless of any identities held in the classes stated above.